“All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.” ─ Lemony Snicket.
- Diacritics, A Review of Contemporary Criticism by Laurent Dubreuil; Cornell University.
- Diacritics, by Debra Castillo
- Diacritics 12:1 (spring) Paperback – January 1, 1982 by Richard Klein
- Dictionary of Languages, by Andrew Dalby
Offers detailed information about over 400 languages. Also includes basic script charts for most alphabets and other writing systems.
- The World’s Major Languages by Bernard Comrie
Covers the historical development, grammar, writing and sound systems of the world’s major languages and language families.
- Why You Say It by Webb Garrison
The book reviews the origins of various English idioms and includes over 600 figurative phrases